CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Peanut-Free, Artificials/Preservative-Free.....
but definitely NOT Flavor-Free Living.

...Share With Us...
Our Food Allergy Journey
Allergy Detection, Management & Treatments
Allergy-Free Cooking Tips
Allergy Safe Recipes


Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Day!



We had a happy day in the home of children who are sensitive to both dairy & gluten. Here's my three boys enjoying ice cream cones (with a gluten-free Cerrone Cone, and rice divine "rice" cream). This was a first for my three year old and he enjoyed every bite.

$7.10 for (8) cerrone cones

+

$3.99 for 1 pint vanilla rice divine

=

3 giant smiles ~~ PRICELESS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I have been following your blog for a little while now (Oct 08) since I stumbled upon it looking for gluten free information. I am a newly converted 'gluten freebie'. I love your blog and this latest post was so sweet. I'm glad your boys are doing so well on their adjusted diets and it does the heart good to see such big smiles when they get to try something new. Thanks for sharing!

Karen said...

Every "free from" food find is such a joy, for the allergic

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation