CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Peanut-Free, Artificials/Preservative-Free.....
but definitely NOT Flavor-Free Living.

...Share With Us...
Our Food Allergy Journey
Allergy Detection, Management & Treatments
Allergy-Free Cooking Tips
Allergy Safe Recipes


Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Product Review: Coconut Almond Non-Dairy Dessert

I have recently discovered the most *amazing* diary free treat I've had since embarking on this journey 4+ years ago. The SO DELICIOUS Coconut Almond non-dairy frozen dessert bar is a delectable delight! Eating one is very satisfying and makes me feel like I am somehow cheating on my diet.....but the beauty of it is that I'm not! Try one today, you won't be dissapointed (and if you are I would be happy to finish off the other 3 bars in your box ;)

2 comments:

Karen said...

This is one of our "when it's on sale" treats.

Cassie said...

we love the ice cream sandwiches! and they are great for lil ones!

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation